Digital Health for Comprehensive Care
Design a Successful Digital Healthcare Strategy for Care Management
- Simplify the digital and administrative experience your providers have with your complex patients.
- Coordinate care team members to provide tech-enabled care to patients no matter where they are.
- Engage patients, community resources, and family caregivers.
- Measure your patient’s health and well-being remotely.
- Employ machine learning programmatic “Digital Nudging” to promote healthy behaviors.
- Multi-Disciplinary Virtual Staffing
- Technology Design, Development and Implementation
- Proven Interoperability with Disparate Technology Vendors
- Clinical Call Center Operations
- Multimedia Interactive Content for Patient Engagement
- Regulatory and Billing Compliance
Remote Monitoring Technology is evolving quickly and device updates are stressing capital demands
Chronic Diseases impacts more than 70% of older adults in the U.S.
1 in 3 adults have pre-diabetes
Telehealth statistics show that the use of virtual care is 38 times higher than before the COVID-19 pandemic
19.86% of adults are experiencing a mental illness. Equivalent to nearly 50 million Americans
15.4% of all adult Americans struggle with a substance use disorder each year. This percentage accounts for nearly 39 million people
10% of U.S. adults ages 65 and older have dementia, while another 22% have mild cognitive impairment
WILMINGTON, NC, USA, April 12, 2023 — It is commonly accepted that effective management of chronic disease…
An estimated 33% of adults aged 65 or older have diabetes.1 In April of this year, Medicare expanded coverage for continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems to include all insulin-dependent people and those with a history of problematic hypoglycemia…