Keys to a successful Care Management Compliance Strategy
A QUALITY and COMPLIANCE team that:
- Trains and certifies adherence to care management policies and procedures by all members of the Care Team
- Assures HIPAA compliance measures are maintained
- Engages to measure and address patient experience with their care
- Recommends changes as indicated for maintaining clinical best practices
- A regularly updated (not just annual) patient-centered Care Plan with longitudinal results and evidence-based clinical outcomes which are reflected in the Patient’s chart.
- Validated and reviewed DOCUMENTATION of all billed minutes spent each month by each member of the Care Team.
- Monthly patient assessments are adjusted based on the Patient’s status according to their longitudinal Care Plan.
- 24/7 Patient access to the Care Team – and recurring interactive asynchronous communications for modifying unhealthy behaviors.